Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Marry Me With a Vengeance (A Poem) - Warning: Graphic/Violent

Meet me at the altar
I'll wear the skin you know so well
I'll bare my arms and legs and show
The places I have marred for love

Forget the silk hewn dress
I'll wear tattoos
Of all my memories
I'll walk the aisle
With a train of fresh sewn scars
My virgin flesh has no carnal knowledge
Only painful lessons learned in breaking
Clenched knuckles on hands turned
White
Like the lace upon my headdress

And it hurt to hold you there
Writhing
The way you did inside of me
Squirming
Because I didn't like it
And you hurt me when I clung, afraid
Because you didn't like it
Being tied to me
You didn't like it

Being held so close
So close, our breath mingled
Our hearts and minds were the same
Entwined

So I dig in my fingernailed hands
Clawed manicured tendrils down your backstabbing spine
To keep you here with me
Pulling at you with a vengeance
And you came--
--closer with each blood-filled blister
And reaching down through cracking ribs
I feel it throbbing
Our heart is still beating
With the pain it took to keep you
Pulsating wickedly
Inside of me
While I
I'm inside of you
This rhythmic dissection
Of female penetration
And crying out in ecstasy,
I hold aloft the bloody heart I stole

And
Feeling sated
I nuzzle once
Against your hollow chest
Your heart to mine
To replace the one you broke
I hold it like a talisman
To cure my curses
And change my name

I do it for you
I do it for
I do it
I do

Marry me
For what you did to me

I'll be the one in white


©2010 ~strawberry-goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment