Monday, October 18, 2010

A Smattering of Days Later

So it's been a week and 2 days since the LEEP. I have a follow-up appointment with Dr. Scott on the 27th. I'm pretty sure it's healing just fine. I checked in with the nurse a week ago today and she was agonizingly patronizing (ha) about all my symptoms being normal. Although I must say in my defense, the coffee-grounds didn't start until yesterday, and before that it was two separate lumps of something that looked like a lump of honeycombjellyfish. Excuse me, Nurse, for being startled.

My dear cousin Olivia's puppy-child died a week ago today. I'm heartbroken for her loss. Poor Gabby. Poor Livvie. There's a new puppy in her life now, named River. A big sweetie with brown eyes and soft, short golden fur. I can't wait to meet her.

I'm really depressed today.

I have a headache like a marble pressing against the inside of my left eye. (If it's my left, does that mean it's my right eye when I tell people about it?)

I had strange dreams last night. Tossed and turned alot. It was too hot. I never sleep well when it's hot. I even opened one of the windows in the bedroom to get some of the cool night air to circulate, but that just made it slightly more bearable and not the cool ideal I was aiming for.

Ugh. I work today and also tomorrow. I get my flu shot on Friday. I think I might be visiting my dad this weekend. But my grandmother and my great-grandmother are going to be there. I dunno.

Time for Sims2 before work.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you feel better pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for that Megh. Getting over Gabby has not been easy. And you need to call me. We haven't talk since before your LEEP....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Hannah. I feel much better now.

    Livvie, I'm sorry! It's been a crazy week. If it wasn't 2am, I'd call you now. Soon!

    ReplyDelete