Friday, October 29, 2010

Yimkha

So we went to The Rush on Monday night after work. If they didn't have scary contracts, I would totally get a membership there. Being open 24-hours is nice, when you get off of work at 2am and want to work out your frustrations before bed. Anyway, I played with a lot of their work-out machines and we ran on the elliptical and did a circuit on the bikes, quick shower, pool-time fun with laps and more, as well as brief encounters with both steam room and sauna before relaxing in the hot tub. I am so sore from the ab-machine. I didn't even think it did anything, but man, it hurts.

We're going to go to the YMCA tomorrow before I leave for the weekend. I'm heading to Georgia to see my folks. Well, half of my folks. Well, no, I guess it's now a quarter of my folks, since I technically have in-laws now. So much family. Anyway, I'm spending Friday night, and all day Saturday with Dad and Chrisi at Bear Paw Cabin, then coming back Sunday for my shift here at 3pm.

I'm pretty sure I've got everything sorted out for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so that's a relief. It's nice to just be able to relax after the decision has been made. Follow-through is easy, it's just making the decision itself that is so hard to deal with and stress-inducing. Anyway, I'm really excited to take a huge chunk of time off and spend that time with family. It'll be so nice. Now I just have to worry about present-shopping. Here's to my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment