Friday, November 26, 2010

The Cure (for the Scritch)

It's Black Friday - I'm in love. And I haven't done a lick of shopping today. We just don't have the available funds for it this year. But next year, just you wait! I'm already looking forward to it. I'll be credit card debt-free and livin' large!

I wonder where we'll be living this time next year... I hope it's somewhere swanky. Coming home to our apartment from spending even just a few days at Dad and Chrisi's was rough. The water pressure, the A/C and heating system... Man! Someday.

So, we survived - and rather enjoyed - Thanksgiving. My brother Patrick came up last Friday, and we all went out to eat at Doc Chey's with Livvie while she was in town. Pat spent the night on our couch and then went up to Boone when Poncho and I started working on Saturday. Spent Sunday with Mom and John in Boone. Monday, Patrick and I caravan'd down to Bear Paw, with Poncho in tow.

And we had a really nice time! Played a cut-throat game of Monopoly. Went for a "hike," to view a waterfall - in the rain. Lots of migraines for some reason. Stayed in bed more than I would have liked. But I have an appointment with my physician for Monday - doing some tests and lab-work. Mostly routine stuff, though. But gah, I hate bloodwork. Needles. Yeesh.

Tomorrow we go to my Aunt Suzy's for the Hudson Clan Thanksgiving Celebration. It's gonna be fun. And then next week, my mom's coming down to spend Thursday with me for my 24th birthday. I have no idea what we're going to do, but I'm pretty excited about it. And then Friday afternoon, Poncho and I are heading back down to Bear Paw to spend some time with Dad and Chrisi for my birthday over the weekend.

I hope I get a Kindle.

In other news, I've started using Reclaim - one of the skin care lines I service. I've been using it since Sunday and I've already seen a difference in my skin. I also hope I get a camera soon, so I can take pictures and post visual aids.

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving and a stress-free Black Friday. Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment