Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Layout

Thought I'd spruce up the old blog with a bit of new personality. It fits my idea of 'me' better now, I think. Green, alive, healthy, grown-up - not in the 'I'm-so-old' sense, but in the mature sense. Flourishing. Like the trees in the background. Sure, autumn comes around and knocks me on my ass for a few months every year, but I'm right back to blossoming and nurturing and self-growth in the spring.

I'm feeling much better, by the way. Went to the doctor on Wednesday, got medicine and spent a few days in bed. Poncho was a care-taker babykins and I couldn't have gotten along without him. Love you, dearest.

My friend Hannah's wedding is this weekend. I wish I could be there with all my heart. I wish her and her husband-to-be all the best in the world. I look to you as a shining example of love in these often-dark times. Go team.

Well, dear-heart just got back from work and it's high time I got ready for bed. I think I've spent enough time gallivanting around on the interwebs for tonight.

Ta.

2 comments: