Monday, May 24, 2010

First Day of CPU^2 Training

I almost named this entry "The First Day of the Rest of My Life," but I'm hoping to go back to school at some point in the near-ish future, so let's hope that doesn't apply. Although, I must say, if school ever becomes a moot point, believe me - this is where I'd be. Benefits. Lots of them. And a living wage. Lots of breaks. A big comfy chair. Nobody yelling at you, except customers. And even then, who cares? I'm not working for tips. Yell all you want to. I'll take it with a big grin on my face and a fat paycheck in my pocket. I get free samples of stuff. I get to wear whatever I want. I am so pumped. Oh man. Life is good.

And did I mention I don't get pre-chewed food all over me? Or gross day-old ranch dressing down the front of my non-existent apron? If somebody here makes a remark about my ass, I can have them reprimanded. Try pulling that one at ANY of my past jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment