Friday, May 14, 2010

Grumblings and Other News

I was called in to work yesterday, and I was already scheduled to come into work today, so I only got one day off this week, on Wednesday. I work again tomorrow and also on Sunday, and they always schedule me to work Mondays and Tuesdays... so I'm really just kind of depressed by the thought of how exhausting this next stretch of days is going to be.

The last day I had off before Wednesday was Thursday, last week. I was called in on Saturday, and was already scheduled to work on Mother's Day Sunday. Man, we were SLAMMED on Mother' Day. We were on a wait until 4:30pm. I had party after party. It was crazy. I made a third more than I normally do on Sundays. It was a good day financially.

I miss Poncho. He's at work. We have conflicting schedules right now. I don't much like that. I hardly get to see him. He comes home when I'm asleep, and I leave for work when he's asleep and he's getting up to leave for work right as our lunch rush is dying down... It sucks.

We watched My Neighbor Totoro last night. It was marvelous. I love Miyazaki.

I think I might watch Definitely, Maybe tonight. Maybe. Or I might just play The Sims2.

No comments:

Post a Comment