Friday, January 21, 2011

Whine

It's been 3 hours since I woke up and I've had the equivalent of 2 glasses of wine in one glass.

Poncho and I have been fighting. Things are looking grim. I'm depressed and the wine has helped to take the edge off - don't you dare tell me about how it's a "depressant". I know. It still helps.

I'm considering buying a pack of smokes. Just to, you know, get away from it all for a while. I'm too damn responsible. I need to lighten up, have fun. I'm in my early-mid twenties, for chrissake.

Here's to the future. Whatever the hell it brings.








Seriously, though: if you could keep us in your thoughts and prayers, I'd really appreciate it. I need all the well-wishing I can get.

2 comments:

  1. If you see a pair of eyes & open arms in your dreams, don't be freaked out; it's not a cliche horror movie kid, but just me, sending you comfort vibes.

    Also, I might be dancing. Because, you're right, your 20's are made for fun - & what's more fun than being a sexy fool?

    ReplyDelete