Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Thoughts

We're watching Eddie Izzard's Circle. I'm drinking some more tea. Oolong, this time. I had some vanilla chai earlier, and before that, some English Breakfast. I love tea. It has less caffeine than coffee. I love coffee, but it makes me jittery. And frankly, I don't need anything else in my life to make me more unstable than I already am, au naturale.

Anyway - I wanted to write a post about my recent photo shoots with Meredi. We did several sets while I was visiting her and Franc in Austin. (Franc is actually 'Frank', but I like saying it with the 'c'.) After I go through the recent sets with Meredi, I want to write about some of my other photos. I've pulled some from my Facebook account.

First, the Strawberry Shortcake set:


Then, the Alyssa in Wonderland series, which began with the Cheshire Cat:


Went on to include the Queen of Hearts:


And today, she posted the Mad Hatter set:



A nice sampling, I feel. I'll post the other characters as I receive them.

I want to do this post because photography makes me happy. On many levels. I love modeling. I love working with Meredi. I love creativity and self-expression. I love art. I love doing my make-up and fixing my hair up.

I'm 162 lbs as of last Monday, and somewhere between 5'8 and 5'10. It changes. Depending on who measures me, where, when, and how I'm feeling at the time of measurement. Not your typical model, I know. I have freckles. I have really pale skin. Smaller chest than most. I've dreamed off and on, of obtaining myself a boob job sometime. Money and such permitting, of course.

I don't know where I was going with that. But, yes. I wanted to talk about photography and modeling.

For now, though, I think I'll go lay down for a bit. Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment