Sunday, February 28, 2010

Church and Pancakes

Heading out in a bit to the UU Church in Asheville. Poncho is itching for a hit of spirituality and we woke up early enough to get there. Before-hand, though - pancakes. I made a whole slew of strawberry-pancakes yesterday and froze the lot that we couldn't finish. So today we get to have more of the amazing awesomeness! Hooray!

In other news, I am officially on the Model Mayhem website as of this morning. I'm already getting pic comments and friend requests and such. The layout feels kind of awkward to me, and I'm kind of sketched out by most of the lurkers on there. But I feel confident in my ability to navigate through it and use it to my advantage. Wish me luck! If you're curious, you can view my profile here.

Well, I'm off to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment